Tax Team - (Trust & Estates Group ) Junior Associate
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP, a full service law firm, has an immediate opening for a Trusts and Estates junior attorney with 3 or more years’ law firm experience to join our Tax Team (Trust & Estates Group).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong drafting skills, including drafting revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, advance health care directives, and powers of attorney.
- Experience supporting probate and trust administrations.
- An LL.M. in Tax is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of income, estate and gift taxes. Estate and gift tax return experiencepreferred.
- Excellent writing and research skills, top-tier academic credentials and California license all required.
Procopio’s Tax Team requires dedication within a culture of team work and constant learning and professional development.
Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch, LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch, LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.