Our client is a leading manufacturing company who continues to experience growth through acquisition. They are searching for a tax supervisor to join their team and strengthen their leadership group. The position is responsible for support of the corporate tax function and operations. The position will need to be flexible and lend your support to planning initiatives, M&A, tax audits, and transfer pricing studies.
- Supervise the income tax return preparation with outsourced service provider for Federal and state income tax reporting.
- Maintain a tax filing calendar for worldwide reporting.
- Provide financial statements and supporting documentation.
- Review of the income tax returns and coordination of filing on a timely basis after approval by VP of Tax.
- Develop annual recording of true-up calculation for the return to provision for each jurisdiction.
- Assist with preparation of new reporting requires under BEPS.
- Assist with the preparation/review quarterly/annual ASC 740 tax accrual process and reporting.
- Assist with the tax provision in budgets, forecasts and estimates.
- Assist with various departments to ensure proper tax reporting of transactions Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements.
- Prepared and maintain tax supporting work-papers, including temporary and permanent differences.
- Supervise the management of tax audits, including federal, state and local.
- Supervise the closing of audits on a timely, minimize adverse adjustments proposed by auditors and defend Company positions.
- Assist with the analysis of results of audits to communicate to management.
- Rationalize the corporate structure and associated elimination of unnecessary companies.
- Support plans to manage taxes, mitigate risks and/or repatriate cash upstream.
- Assist with Transfer Pricing studies.
- Assist in the management of acquisition projects and associated documentation, including implementation plans with associated timelines.
- Coordinate between Tax department and other departments as necessary.
- Assist with special projects.
- 5-6 years in large corporate environment
- Big 4 tax department working with complex tax issues.
- Computer literate with knowledge of PC software (Excel, Word) and tax preparation software (Onesource Tax Provision / Onesource Income Tax preferred but not required).
- ASC 740 reporting experience.
- Have ERP (IFS, ROSS and SAP) experience in pulling data.
- One Stream experience is helpful.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- CPA required
- Masters in Tax preferred