Our Indianapolis office is experiencing strong growth and as a result we are looking to add a Senior Manager for our Family Wealth Services Tax Practice which provides Personal Financial and Estate Planning Services, Tax Compliance, and Family Office Services.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Conduct internal training courses or seminars on technical subjects
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Taxation or Law desired
- CPA licensure or JD required
- Recent public accounting experience required
- Tax Advisory and Estate Planning experiences required
- 10+ years of experience in dealing with high net worth clients required
- 5+ years of managerial experience required
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Proven ability to develop new business relationships and expand services to existing clients.
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Exposure to Tax preparation and research software required including RIA, CCH, BNA, ProFx desired