Tax Services' teams deliver quality tax solutions to public and privately owned middle-market companies, not-for-profit organizations and high net worth individuals.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Serve as the primary engagement manager with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Effectively leverage available technology and other resources to maximize technical application to project, and holds the engagement team to the same standard.
- Determine appropriate tax objectives, scope and methodology and actively participate in decision making with client's management to understand the broader impact of current decisions and possible solutions.
- Evaluate skills and develop Managers, Seniors and Staff in client engagement management and technical expertise in individual, trust, partnership, corporate, federal, state, local and foreign tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and federal and state tax audits.
- Develop and execute a business development plan which includes networking, new client development and client expansion activities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master's degree in Taxation preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 4 years supervising and training experience
- Subject matter expert in corporate, partnership, individual or trust and estate taxation required; prior experience working with large, multi-state, internationally active middle-market clients preferred
- Proven market facing skills required to develop new business and sustain existing excellent client relationships
- Must have visibility and recognition within your industry specialization and in your local market
- Proven success managing multiple client engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills