Tax Senior Manager
About the Company
Our client is an S800M medical products company with operations in the U.S and 40 international countries. The company was formed about 1year ago via a spin-off. They plan to grow revenues to 1B in the next few years via organic and inorganic growth. It?s a high growth industry and they are the largest standalone player in the space.
Our client is seeking a Tax Senior Manager. The Tax Senior Manager will provide consulting, research and compliance services for a wide range of corporate, partnership and individual clients. Develop and sustain excellent client relationships are priorities for this position. Tax Senior Manager is responsible for the analysis and implementation of tax planning strategies for clients and will use a strong technical background to assist on all tasks associated withtax engagements. Mentor and train Staff, Seniors and Managers is a crucial aspect of developing a tax practice and is an integral part of this job.
The Tax Senior Manager will help in a potential for IPO, be entrenched in a company with an excellent track record and history but has a" start-up feel" due to a new business structure. Our client is growing rapidly (organically and via M&A), will provide career progression and is ideal for someone who likes change, can navigate ambiguity, and wants to be a part of a growth situation!
- One direct report?SalesTaxSupervisor who requires little review.
- Outsource compliance and provision work.
- Must be strong on the provision side with some international experiencepreferred.
- Work closelywith compliance and provision related content
- Minimum of 5years of taxexperience gained within a public accounting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required; Master's degree in Taxation preferred
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Minimum of 2years of previous experience supervising and training Staff, Seniors and Managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required
- Highly motivated
- Capable of managing multiple client engagements in addition to completing tasks related to business development
- Able to attain visibility and recognition within your area of specialization and in your local market
- Big 4experience/ Large Public experiencepreferre