DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
- Provide corporate tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of corporate clients, including publicly traded and privately held companies.
- Provide clients assistance with ASC 740-10 (FAS 109 & FIN 48) including but not limited to calculating current/deferred taxes and tax account roll forwards, assessing valuation allowances, and calculating global tax provisions for SEC filings.
- Strong skills in research and writing
- Strong skills in general accounting
- Coordinates with the Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Delegates work to staff according to their experience and capabilities in conformance with the planning documents described above
- Reviews the tax working papers and determines that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the engagement letter
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Develop business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, business, and professional organizations
- 7-15 years of experience in public accounting - with a solid compliance background in taxation
- Thorough knowledge of the tax process
- Excellent MS Office experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Software Systems preferred
- BS in Accounting from an accredited university required; Master’s in Accountancy or graduate degreepreferred.
- CPA Certification required
Req ID 2019-5955