DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals.? People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG?s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
- Our ideal candidate will possess 7+ years of public accounting experience in a tax environment, with a concentrated focus on complicated returns dealing with individuals, closely-held businesses, and flow-through entities
- Strong skills in research and writing
- Strong skills in general accounting
- Coordinates with the Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Delegates work to staff according to their experience and capabilities in conformance with the planning documents described above
- Reviews the tax working papers and determines that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the engagement letter
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Develop business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, business, and professional organizations
- 7-15 years of experience in public accounting - with a solid compliance background in taxation (individuals, closely-held businesses, and flow-through entities)
- Thorough knowledge of the tax process
- Excellent MS Office experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Software Systems preferred
- BS in Accounting from an accredited university required; Master’s in Accountancy or graduate degreepreferred.
- CPA Certification required
Req ID 2019-5936