Tax Senior Analyst
8 - 10 years experience • Energy & Environmental Services
Tax Senior Analyst
DuPont Finance has a Tax Consultant position available at its corporate headquarters located in Wilmington, DE. This position is a growth opportunity within the Finance competency related to the Company’s intended separation of its agriculture and specialty products businesses.
- Responsible for assisting in the comprehensive analysis and preparation of all global tax accounting matters for upcoming DuPont spin-off. This includes maintaining the associated internal controls; ensuring the quarterly and annual income tax provisions are timely and accurately prepared in accordance with the relevant US GAAP, SEC, and other authoritative guidance related to accounting for income taxes; identifying, researching, and preparing company position papers related to income tax accounting issues under US GAAP for discussion and review with senior Tax and Finance leadership and the company’s external auditors.
- Review and/or prepare schedules and working papers in support of Global Tax Accounting matters for upcoming DuPont spin-off, including maintenance and reconciliation of Tax Accounting reports in OneSource and SAP software;
- Work closely with the Domestic Tax Operations team to determine and reflect the appropriate U.S. Federal provision-to-return true up adjustments in OneSource software;
- Perform tax research as necessary regarding federal, state, or international tax issues affecting the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with strong academic performance;
- 7-10 years of experience with Corporate income tax in public accounting or a corporate tax environment;
- Technical proficiency in the area of ASC 740 involving both domestic and international operations, as well as an understanding of the proper application of special areas such as interim taxreporting, intra-period tax allocation, carve-out financial statements, purchase accounting, outside basis differences, valuation allowances, and uncertainty in income taxes;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Highly efficient, organized, reliable, and resourceful professional with practical experience and ability to understand process and implement change;
- Ability to perform complex tax research and analysis and effectively communicate results in the form of discussion, presentation, or technical memorandum;
- Self-directed and accountable;
- Works well in teams;
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong IT skills (specifically Microsoft Excel)
- Experience with SAP, OneSource Tax software a plus