We are looking for an experienced Tax Provision - Solutions (Sales) Engineer who will be a technical ambassador. This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy person with a strong foundation and expertise in one or more of the following specialized areas of tax: Research & Development Tax Credits or Tax Provision (FAS 109). You will enjoy evangelizing the application of AI to antiquated tax processes, helping solve the problems with “out of the box” thinking and thoughtful solutions.
Your goal will be to identify challenges and weaknesses in an organization’s existing infrastructure and/or processes and help identify how our solution can best fit within their organizational needs.
- Partner with Account Executives, building stronger credibility with our tax expertise by identifying a prospect’s challenges with the current state or opportunities for improvement
- Uniquely position CrossBorder Solutions’ products to solve the problem of creating long-term, scalable business processes, using technology as the back-bone
- Highlight areas of concern based on years of technical exposure to the clients and advise on the practical implications given the current regulatory landscape
- Provide valuable technical expertise and review previous studies/deliverables to provide insight into opportunities to mitigate risk, reduce exposure, identify additional tax credits, or planning opportunities that ultimately can increase the ROI in CrossBorder Solutions’ products and services
- Advise and support strategic initiatives for building out a business case for our products and services, including development of a Proof of Concept (POC) or review of a Gap and Risk Analysis prepared by our internal team of analysts
- Participate in webinars, new media and provide thought leadership as needed
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years of hands-on Tax experience with a focus on one of the following areas: Research & Development Tax Credits or Tax Provision (FAS 109)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related fields; Advanced degrees are desired but not mandatory with experience
- You enjoy communicating with executives, sales and technical people, and you can think quickly and react appropriately with solutions
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results
- You are adaptable and flexible with changing schedules
- You are self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- You are willing to collaborate with many departments, be flexible with changing priorities and initiatives