CliftonLarsonAllen, the career building firm, is recruiting a Tax Principal to join our growing Tax Services practice in sunny Orlando, FL. The Tax Principal is a key leadership position in our Southeast Region, responsible for developing and expanding relationships with small to mid-sized privately held businesses including managing, researching, supervising and reviewing tax services/engagements while developing and mentoring members of the tax team.
The Tax Principal will work closely with businesses in the United States and abroad, developing tax solutions that align with their business goals and delivering a full range of global tax services including foreign tax credit planning, mergers and acquisitions, repatriation of earnings, treaty analysis and export sales incentives, and reviewing the international component of complex individual and corporate tax returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required
- 7+ years of experience serving in a tax compliance and consulting role- international experience a plus
- CPA, Juris Doctor, or other advanced degree required
- Advanced technical knowledge of tax concepts with the ability to leverage this knowledge to various client situations- international experience a plus
- Efficiently perform research on client tax issues, demonstrated ability to manage and develop client relationships, excellent staff mentoring skills- international knowledge a plus
- Spanish speaking skills would be very beneficial