ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Solving problems!
- Requires strong background in working with pass through entity taxation, particularly with partnerships (S corporations).
- Preferred partnershipexperience includes entity structuring, operating agreement review and consultation, compliance, allocations, partner transactions and related matters.
- Prior experience with multi-state returns and operations is helpful.
- Previous Private Client Service experience and knowledge of working with High Net-Worth individuals is highly desired, but not necessary.
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning a plus.
- Background in estate tax planning and compliance a plus, but not required.
- Candidate must have ability to service middle market clients, but must be flexible to work with clients of varying sizes.
- Candidate’s strongest traits must be in client service, technical, and staff development with appropriate commitment to business development and growth.
What you need for this role:
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and develop Tax Staff, Seniors, Managers, and Senior Managers.
- Plays a lead role in the development and enhancement of a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Integrity, dependability, and trustworthiness.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within required time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong interest in the development of a sales-based culture with commitment to the expansion of Firm business.
- Superior client-serving skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in public accounting with a minimum of 7 years of managerial experience.
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Masterspreferred.
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- “Dress for your Day” policy.