A multi-office Southeastern corporate law firm seeks a lateral attorney for their state and local tax practice.
- Minimum of ten years of experiencewith a predominant focus on state and local taxation;
- Experience in corporate income, franchise and sales and use tax;
- Experience in state tax controversy;
- Published SALT articles and presented at SALT conferences;
- Possess an LLM in taxation or similar advanced degree;
- Academic excellence;
- Able to assist the existing team expand the state and local tax practice;
- A portable book of business.
- This position will be responsible for assisting the existing tax litigation department expand it's tax practice in Atlanta and other markets.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE ASKED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS