$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration/Management, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success overseeing efforts in digital marketing techniques, marketing trends and industry-leading practices, emphasizing the following areas:
- Developing and implementing a data-driven, integrated marketing strategy delivering results against strategic priorities that contribute to developing relationships, building pipeline and increasing brand equity;
- Developing and overseeing marketing tactics across several functional areas of the marketing mix including: brand, digital and social marketing, public relations, analyst relations, collateral, thought leadership and sales tools, events, etc. and driving strategy to tie these initiatives together using customer journey principles and marketing automation;
- Collaborating with subject matter specialists and leadership to develop and drive compelling marketing messaging and value propositions;
- Utilizing competitive and market research to understand client issues, marketing dynamics and competitive strategies and incorporating this information into marketing activities to drive high impact and differentiated programs, including contributing to the development of messaging and marketing strategies;
- Understanding relevant companies' strategies, buying habits, executives and competitors, as well as key business issues and how to align our go-to-market strategy and point-of-view around those issues; and,
- Understanding the Marketing and Sales function, including Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Thought Leadership, as well as a deep understanding of related functions and Line of Service/Sector client service offerings.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success overseeing efforts in the following areas:
- Developing and implementing marketing programs that are on the leading edge and leverage the latest marketing technologies to create a greater client experience (e.g., social listening, analytics, etc.);
- Evaluating, analyzing and interpreting voice of the customer and market research information from a variety of sources and applying learning to drive marketing strategy;
- Working across communications platforms, such as social media, video and/or digital;
- Leading, managing and coaching/developing resources including hiring and performance management;
- Developing and sustaining relationships with peers and subordinates;
- Building and maintaining relationships with subject matter specialists and leadership, including effectively navigating a complex organization;
- Working independently to resolve issues and coordinating with leadership or subject matter specialists when necessary;
- Demonstrating abilities to communicate and write in order to translate complex concepts into easy to understand and compelling messaging;
- Overseeing marketing strategies and plans that deliver positive results in brand awareness and revenue growth;
- Assessing marketing needs to make recommendations in allocation of budget across respective business units, managing marketing budgets across all programs, measuring and tracking results of marketing programs, reporting on return on investment (ROI);
- Managing and driving multiple complex marketing programs in one or more business areas;
- Influencing leadership in order to increase effectiveness of marketing activities thus driving revenue and strengthening brand in the marketplace; and,
- Overcoming internal barriers and resource constraints to produce successful programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Valid Through: 2019-10-4