Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 62 days ago
We are accepting resumes for a Tax Manager looking for a public accounting firm that would provide them with a partnership track while encouraging a work life balance.The candidate will be working in a rapidly growing tax department of our Orlando office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and work directly with clients- Review of C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Review of high net worth individual returns
- Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters- International compliance matters dealing with forms 5471, 5472, 8938, etc.
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities
- Handle and resolve tax controversies- Training and supervision of staff accountants
To qualify, you must have 5-7 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm, a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA license. Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team, required. Must have exposure to a wide range of industries with experience in tax planning, consulting, research, and compliance review for our individual, corporate, and partnership clients.
Requisition ID : 1049