- Lead the TTS (Treasury & Trade Solutions) Tax Operations’ regional teams and ensure tax regulatory compliance with domestic and foreign tax documentation, Information reporting and tax withholding regulations
- Review, validate and process W-8 and W-9 tax forms and self-certifications in accordance with U.S. IRSTax Code, and International Information Exchange Standards, such as CRS.
- Limit or prevent penalties for non-compliance for Global TTS Tax Operations and add value by establishing and promoting tax awareness within Treasury & Trade Solutions business, craft and maintain sophisticated tax processes in line with the regulatory guidelines provided from Corporate Tax and Product Management.
- Partner with Corporate Tax/Product Management/Client Facing Contact (CFC)/Accounts Services Unit (ASU) to ensure processes and controls are in place for tax documentation and withholding and reporting occur in accordance with IRS regulations & Corporate Tax guidance.
- Work with Corporate Tax & Product on issues relevant to firm-wide processes including B Notices, C Notices, IRS penalty notice, tax documentation, withholding & information reporting.
-Understand and advise Tax operations/ASU teams of best practices to incorporate regulatory changes into day to day operations and systems environment
- Perform oversight functions of offshore utility, including CSA testing, KPI validation, etc.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with leaders across TTS Operations, Product Management/CFC and Corporate Tax.
- Oversight of written tax procedures for operational tax compliance as well as assistance to CFC community to facilitate accurate clienttax documentation while maintaining exceptional clientexperience.
- Support the end to end global governance for TTS and track non-compliant countries/accounts
- Support engagement with TTS Operating countries on local nuances with support of Corp Tax and the business . Review gaps in ongoing processes and ensure to initiate change management process
-Oversee the readiness effort on TTS global tax information reporting and
MCA process in the decentralized countries