Tax Manager - Trusts & Estates/Fiduciary Tax (cpa firm)
Salary: 125,000 – 150,000
Industry: Public Accounting firm
Reports to: Partner
Regional CPA firm seeking to add a Trusts & Estates Tax Manager to its staff.
- Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
- Review estate fiduciary income tax returns along with the decedent’s final individual tax return.
- Review trust fiduciary income tax returns and individual income tax returns assigned.
- Analyze estate planning documents including wills, codicils and trust instruments to determine the proper treatment of assets and liabilities for tax purposes.
- Develop post mortem tax-saving strategies for the estate accounts.
- Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
- CPA certification
- Recent Public Accounting experience
- At least 5years experience in the preparation and review of fiduciary income tax returns.
- Expert knowledge of the preparation of trusts, estate, gift tax returns and trust accounting