Do you want to be part of a world class tax department that provides global tax planning, transfer pricing, taxreporting, and taxaudit defense for the Company? If so, this position can be for you! A top Tampa Bay company is looking for a Tax Manager to support existing taxprocesses, and to lead future tax improvements.
Tax Manager Job Duties:
- Review U.S. federal tax returns and estimated payment calculations, as well as state tax returns, U.S. business license and annual report filings as needed
- Facilitate the data collection process, resolve issues, and work on special compliance projects
- Lead tax provision process and prepare and review the domestic portions of worldwide tax provision and associated SEC filings
- Be familiar with the U.S. taxation of international transactions, including transfer pricing rules and the international aspects of the recently enacted U.S. tax reform provisions
- Implement process improvements to enhance the group's efficiency and effectiveness
Tax Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountingrequired; Master's Degree in Accountingpreferred
- CPA or CMA license highly required
- 5+ years of Big 4 accounting firm or large multinational corporation experience
- Progressive taxexperience, including corporate level public company experience
- Global tax and/or partnershiptax exposure are both preferred
- Proficiency with ASC 740 required
- Sarbanes-Oxley knowledge required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
Tax Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- A professional working environment
- GREAT leadership and high visibility
- TERRIFIC career growth potential
- AMAZING benefits
- Highly competitive compensation of $90,000 - $115,000, plus bonus potential!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting & Finance leadership roles in Tampa Bay. Our industry knowledge combined with our extensive recruiting experience means we not only know what you're looking for; we know how to find it! , please contact us via our website at .