Grossberg Company LLP, a mid-sized Washington DC area CPA firm, is a premier provider of accounting, tax and business consulting services. We provide a solid, friendly work environment for our employees and we are seeking a skilled Tax Manager/Reviewer to join our team in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Work with business owners and other tax professionals to identify and assess the economic and financial implications of transactions from tax perspective.
- Partner with tax planners and business groups in advising on tax issues.
- Interact directly with Partners on matters related to client and engagement management.
- Manage, direct and oversee engagement teams on client engagements.
- Recommend tax strategies and solutions to clients supporting business goals and objectives.
- Review work papers and tax returns.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field.
- CPA is required.
- 8-10 years tax accounting experience in a public accounting arena or real estate firm.
- Proficiency in technical writing and research.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly and independently in a busy and demanding environment