EisnerAmper is seeking a Manager to join the Tax practice in our New York City office. This person will be serving as a critical link between our fund administration team and our tax team. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities. While some clients operate entirely based in the U.S., many have international interests.
- Review accounting records provided by fund administration team to ensure they are in a format that can be used by the tax department
- Review PCAP (partner capital) schedules to ensure they tie to the underlying accounting records and that partner allocations are correct
- Respond to tax department ad hoc requests for underlying accounting information
- Review investor docs and ensure all W8’s are on file for Foreign Investors
- Coordinate tax payment processing with fund admin/treasury
- Coordinate obtaining tax return signature pages from client
- Prepare/Review Quarterly REIT Testing
- Prepare/Review Quarterly Deferred Tax Calculations
- Prepare/Review Tax Returns
Basic qualifications for the opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent field
- 3+ years of progressive accounting or tax experience
Ideally, you'll also have
- Master’s Degree in Tax
- 1+ years of supervisory experience.