RSM is seeking a Tax Manager specializing in R&D Credits to join our expanding Federal Credits and Incentives team. In this role you will:
- Perform tax planning and research, resolving complex tax issues, and giving recommendations to clients, relating to the R&D credit.
- Generate and sustain client relationships, yielding a meaningful level of revenue/margin contribution
- Develop an understanding of client's business and become a "functional expert" in the area
- Manage and drive the success of multiple R&D engagements while providing leadership to the team
- Provide appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervised
- Contribute as industry expert by keeping abreast of changes in industry regulation, maintain competency through continuing education and obtaining additional professional certifications
- Proven track record of practice building and management with a strong understanding and the experience or ability to effectively identify, sell and deliver tax services to mid-sized business clients
- Candidate should have extensive contacts with executives in industry and be adept at marketing and selling tax services at the most senior levels in client organizations
- Minimum of 6 + years R&D experience in public accounting, or a combination of public accounting and industry/la
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Tax required
- CPA, EA or bar admission required
- Tax Attorney (JD) a plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.