$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
As a member of the Private Client Services practice, Managers oversee, manage, and complete tax projects; provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance for a variety of clients including entrepreneurs, executives, partnerships, closely-held businesses, estates, and trusts. Managers are involved in the process of marketing, designing, and implementing tax-planning strategies for clients and manage to budget. Managers maintain active communication with clients to ensure satisfaction, meet deadlines, and lead change effectively. Managers conduct primary and secondary review of complex tax returns including federal and state filings. Managers lead their teams in knowledge of software, processes, and workflows. Managers participate in the professional development of Associates and Senior Associates, which involves supervising, training, mentoring, and evaluating performance.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree required;
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree preferred;
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before the Internal Revenue Service required (i.e. CPA or JD);
- At least 4 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 3 years of Private Client experience;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Andersen welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation (including gender identity and gender expression), mental disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with criminal histories, will be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. Additionally, we make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Valid Through: 2019-11-8