At Perkins & Co, you're able to take ownership of your career development. Our tax teams are niche-focused so you'll become an expert while working alongside other experts. You'll also enjoy:
- Collaboration with other teams. At Perkins, we operate as one firm. That means that we work together for our clients' best interests, not in separate silos or playing politics. Work with your peers rather than competing against them!
- Direct access to leadership—no dictated orders from a partner you barely know who works in another office.
- So much more!
- 5+ years of recent experience in public accounting, preferably in a large local/regional or Big 4 firm
- CPA licensed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to give and receive both positive and constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and organizational skills