Job Posting DescriptionRole:
The position includes, but is not be limited to:
- The successful candidate will be experienced in delivering partnership tax compliance and advisory services including for investment partnerships and carry partnerships.
- A professional services background with experience of working across clients while actively seeking new learning opportunities to stay technically up to date building on their knowledge of the firm's service offerings
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining excellent client relationships
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines, managing client expectations and team work schedules
- A track record of providing meaningful feedback to coach, mentor, and help others improve and take ownership of their personal development
- An ability to take advantage of new opportunities for learning, sharing new knowledge; being intellectually agile and able to think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and direction within a team, a positive enthusiastic manner
- A proven ability to use the provision of compliance services as an opportunity to identify further relevant issues and identify new opportunities
- Ability to work closely with the Partners and Directors in building all aspects of our business.
- Creative problem solving including ability to identify, recommend and implement solutions using multiple sources of information for tax related client issues
- Good risk awareness skills in challenging, interrogating and interpreting data.
- Ability to review and develop lesser experienced staff in the areas of client engagement and applied technical knowledge with real estate clients and multi-entity structures.
- Ability to analyze and review tax implications of acquisitions, dispositions, and redevelopment of real estate.
- Desire to serve as the primary engagement manager with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections
- 7-10 years of recent, related tax experience in public accounting.
- Experience with partnership tax
- CPA or Bar License required.
- Experience with clients in private equity, real estate and/or construction client a plus