Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. You won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to sharpen your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Review and develop lesser experienced staff in the areas of client engagement and applied technical knowledge with real estate clients and multi-entity structures.
- Analyze and review tax implications of acquisitions, dispositions, and redevelopment of real estate.
- Review returns for individual, trust, partnership, and corporate tax clients including federal, state and local tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and Federal and State tax audits.
- Serve as the primary engagement manager with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development, and client expansion activities.
- 7-10 years of recent, related tax experience in public accounting.
- Experience with partnership tax.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree.
- CPA or Bar License required.
- Experience with clients in real estate and/or construction preferred.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Auburn Hills, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Detroit, Chicago, or Columbus areas or be willing to relocate for this opportunity. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.