- Assist with the preparation and filing of corporate federal and state income tax returns, extensions and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Assist and support the worldwide quarterly and annual tax provisions and related SOX processes.
- Assist with International Information filings for the US and state income tax returns.
- Assist with various International income tax projects.
- Assist with federal and state notices and examinations.
- Identify and develop tax-related strategies and planning opportunities.
- Monitor tax developments, determine potential impact, and develop implementation plans as needed.
- Assist with the annual R&D credit study.
- Evaluate all existing tax processes for continuous improvement.
- Implement special tax projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA and/or advanced degree in tax preferred
- Minimum 6+ years of U.S. domestic tax compliance and tax provision experience with Big 4 public accounting firm and/or large corporations
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and technical accounting and reporting requirements, including ASC 740 and IRS Code and Regulations
- Strong work ethic with the ability and desire to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and complete on a timely basis
- Excellent managerial, organizational, and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a passion to learn and take on new responsibilities and initiatives.
- Ability to collaborate with others to achieve solutions and results
- MBA, CPA, or related
- Medical Device experience
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available