- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The ideal candidate will have tax and/or auditexperience with Not-for-Profit entities, including the preparation and review of 990 and 990PF tax returns.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's in Tax is a plus
- CPA, LLM or JD is required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive taxexperience
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Strong tax research skills
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills, as well as exceptional client service skills
- Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software, including ProSystem, BNA portfolio and projection, CCH Axcess and RIA.