Impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career. A Day in the Life
• Contribute to the development and management of the US International tax compliance processes to ensure accurate and timely filing of Medtronic’s Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 1118, 1120-F and others.
• Have a key role in meeting ASC 740 responsibilities including the review of foreign provision packages, and preparation or review of estimated calculations including estimated subpart F, GILTI and dividend impact, as well as foreign tax credit limitation impact, on US taxable income.
• Assist with withholding tax calculations as well as providing and verifying required Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 withholding documentation.
• Review and assist with responses to federal IDRs and proposed adjustments.
• Perform research and planning analysis.
• Work on special tax projects, with varying levels of involvement and responsibilities.
• Develop systems and procedures that lead to process improvements.
• Oversee staff in the accomplishment of the above duties.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements