RSM US LLP is looking for a dynamic International Tax Senior Associate, specializing in Mergers and Acquisitions, to join our expanding Cross-Border M&A Tax Practice. As an M&A International Tax Manager, you be part of a team who will advise multinational corporations, privately equity firms, privately held companies, and partnerships on the tax aspects of planning, structuring, due diligence and executing M&A transactions.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering due diligence and tax structuring services, and communicate findings and opportunities to clients
- Manage the international tax component of due diligence and structuring projects by participating on client calls, interviewing targets and their tax advisors and coordinating local country RSM due diligence
- Analysis of various cross- border tax issues such as Permanent Establishment, Corporate Reorganizations, Section 367 issues, Subpart F, GILTI/ FDII and non-US direct and indirect tax issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Law Degree from an accredited college/university
- 5+ years of international tax experience within a public accounting firm, a corporate tax department, or a law firm
- CPA, JD or EA
- Ability to handle multiple engagements
- Strong quantification and research and writing skills
• Active CPA or JD
• Significant International tax and M&A experience