Tax Manager – Insurance or Banking
Salary: 100,000 – 125,000
Industry: Public Accounting
- Lead client relationships on day to day tax matters supporting partners with service execution and development of extended services.
- Plan and participate in tax projects and compliance on various clients ranging from community banks and insurance companies to large SEC client engagements.
- Consult on technical matters and special projects in various areas of corporate taxation, accounting methods, ASC740, and SSAP101.
- Research and consult on various tax matters, respond to IRS and othertax authority inquiries when requested, make recommendations to the client for consideration.
- Manage engagements and projects in order to achieve specific revenue and profit objectives and deliver designated engagement realization through the management of the client's budget, invoicing for time incurred and collecting fees billed.
- CPA and/or JDrequired
- Six (6) plus years of experience in a professional services firm providing attest services
- (3) plus year’s supervisory experience.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in Bank or Insurance tax
- Experience reviewing federal and multi-state corporate tax returns and ASC 740 Accounting for Income Tax.