The High Net Worth Tax Manager will work in our General Tax Practice and will be responsible for High Net Worth clients.
- Review individuals, trusts, estate, gift taxes, and flow-through entities.
- Supervise and develop associates.
- Interact closely with clients year round to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance services in a timely manner.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines, and proactively sharingtax saving strategies.
- Prepare budgets and schedule engagements accordingly.
- Train and mentor lighter level associates.
- Be involved in business development (networking, proposals, etc).
- Must be a CPA and / or JD.
- BS and / or Masters in Accounting.
- 7+ years solid taxexperience in the HNW area.
- GoSystems a plus.
- Proficient with BNA.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically.
- Strong tax research skills.