As a GET TAX MANAGER you will:
• Develop a practice from an existing client base that is bursting with future growth potential! This position is open due to an upcoming retirement, and the predecessor will be available to help you kick-start your career at CLA.
• Make an impact at both a local and regional level, serving as a Gift, Estate and Trust tax expert for the Mountain West Region.
• Advance your career on a clear path to a tax leadership position with a national Top 10 firm.
• Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that offers a ton of flexibility, autonomy and the encouragement to make things happen.
• Be part of a firm that is leading by tax, investing significant focus and resources to nation-wide tax initiatives, and is committed to knowing you and helping you create opportunities for your career and your clients.
• Develop phenomenal client relationships by delivering a full range of gift, estate & trust tax planning and consulting services including planning strategies in minimizing estate taxes, business succession, and asset protection, reviewing trust, estate, gift and high net worth individual income tax returns and collaborating with CLA’s wealth advisory practice and other client professionals, such as, attorneys.
• Enjoy work that is meaningful and creates the opportunity to continually increase your marketplace value by providing consultation services and technical expertise to clients and CLA professionals.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• 6+ years’ experience in trust, estate, gift and individual tax planning and compliance
• CPA certification and/or JD
• Advanced technical knowledge of tax concepts and the ability to apply these services to various client situations
• Analytical, creative approach to effectively manage engagements and guide the decision-making process
• Excellent client service with an ability to expand services with existing clients and work seamlessly with other service professionals