Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you're seeking a company that understands the importance of a work-life balance? If so, one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory firms is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for a Tax Manager. Flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits?
An ideal candidate would have:
- BA in Accounting or JDdegreerequired. Masters in Taxation or LLM in Taxation a PLUS
- Experience in Tax and Audit
- Strong technical skills: tax prep/ review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research
- Leader, mentor and relationship builder
- Provide innovative business tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Prepare and review federal, S corporations, individual, and partnership returns
- Working closely with Partners, Senior Managers and staff
- Supervise, train and mentor staff
- Ability to attract and develop profitable client relationships.