Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 412 days ago
Tax Manager (cpa firm)
Salary: 100k – 140k
Regional CPA firm seeking to add a Tax Manager / Sr. Manager to its staff.
· Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
· Provide clients with Tax Compliance, Research, Consulting for corporate, partnership and individual returns
· Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
· Initiate and present effective tax planning strategies for a diverse range of middle market clients.
· Research and report on trends and developments concerning complex domestic and international tax issues.
· Build existing and new client relationships
· Trains and advises staff on tax developments and reviews and evaluates their work.
· Assume responsibility for the firm for technical excellence in one or more specialty areas.
· Manages multiple clients and demonstrates knowledge of clients’ business.
· Represent clients beforetax authorities.
· Monitor progress of engagements of assigned clients in relation to budgets and due dates.
· Responsible for billing and collections of assigned clients.
· Represent the firm in the community and builds new and existing client relationships.
· Preparation, review and signing of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
· Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
· Research the implications of taxlaws and advise clients on tax related issues.
· Candidates should have five to seven years experience in individual, corporate and partnershiptaxation.
· Public Accounting Experience
· (2) years experience as a tax manager
· SSARS experience