- Serve clients in a high impact manner, demonstrating command of their major area of specialization.
- Demonstrate deep technical skills, general industry knowledge, and knowledge of the firm’s capabilities.
- Excel at engagement management and operational excellence, developing standards in these areas for the firm.
- Provide leadership on client engagement, effectively managing the expectations of clients.
- Exhibit strong people management and team building skills.
- Establish leadership authority with team on engagements.
- Work effectively in executing engagement responsibilities.
- Demonstrate personal productivity and maintain high levels of utilization and region profitability by supporting multiple industry and service areas when not working in their respective major areas.
- Understand the firm’s financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements.
- Expand technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to new client situations, regular self-study and formal training opportunities.
- Support business development opportunities as a high ranking expert and expand existing relationships through demonstrating high value and good strategic partnering capabilities.
- Build lasting relationships with clients and subordinate staff.
- 7+ years of tax experience within a Public Accounting or Professional Services firm is required.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other specialty area is required.
- CPA is required.#LI-SC1