As a Manager in our Tax Practice, you will be an integral part of the CSH Tax Team, leading complex tax engagements, management of staff workflows & deliverables while developing internal talent. Managers oversee the preparation of complex tax returns and provide tax research and planning services to a diverse client base. Professionals in this role make a very real transformation every day with clients as well as with junior team members.
Our Tax Professionals do not work in the abstract, generating reports & returns for some far-off entity and hitting "send"--they sit across the table from the people, the families, the owners who are directly impacted by their efforts. Work at CSH is not about reports—it is about people.
- We want individuals who are smart, with astute business minds and a keen eye for detail—professionals that want their work to mean something.
- We seek professionals who will operate according to a set of clearly defined values that drive our behaviors and everyday decisions at CSH: Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Leadership.
- We appreciate professionals who have a goal of firm leadership. At CSH this is an attainable objective that does not require constant travel and relocation.
- We must have individuals with the communication skills necessary to provide excellent service and build remarkable client relationships.
- Experience working on complex returns including Forms 1040, 1120, 1120-S, 1065, 990, 1099's, and others, as well as doing review level work, is required for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of three years of experience as a Staff II / Senior Taxaccountant or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
GET EMPOWERED - This is your career…your future. Set your destination, and we’ll help you get there. At CSH, we fuel your potential. We’re a firm where incredible people find incredible work, and then never stop learning and advancing.
GET ACCESS – You’ll be part of a team that advises business owners, presidents and CFOs in a wide variety of industries. So, your work will really make an impact on the organizations and people you serve.
GET CONNECTED - We’re not an organization with remote, unapproachable leadership. You’ll find that both recent grads and seasoned CSH professionals will become your trusted co-workers.
GET AHEAD - CSH gives you the tools you need to become better every day. You’ll be offered plenty of educational and professional development opportunities, including CPA exam preparation.
Wherever you want to go in your career, CSH will help you GET
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Accounting: 1year