The qualified candidate will be able to successfully manage all aspects of the client service relationship and will strive to develop specific knowledge of the client’s business and industry.
The candidate will be able to manage the client’s tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and also recognize tax planning opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for the successful training and development of less-experienced professional staff. Our firm is growing and we seek a highly motivated individual who wants a firm that offers career advancement, not just a job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master in Tax or LLM is preferred.
- Solving problems!
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Requires strong background and understanding of C-Corporations, S-Corporations and Partnerships.
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning a plus.
- Background in estate tax planning and compliance a plus, but not required.
- Candidate must have ability to service middle market clients, but must be flexible to work with clients of varying sizes.
- Candidate’s strongest traits must be in client service, technical, and staff development with appropriate commitment to business growth and development.
- Preferred industry experience:
- Real Estate/Construction
- Technology/Life Science