Due to our firm's continuous growth , we are currently seeking very experienced tax accounting professionals at the Manager level for our growing Tax Team. As part of our talented team of taxaccountants, you will be contributing to the overall successful completion of tax engagements. At The Bonadio Group we pride ourselves on developing quality-focused tax professionals who have the opportunity to continually learn, develop, and grow into well-rounded trusted advisors. You will have the opportunity to build strong professional relationships with clients, work in diverse client-service environments, effectively communicate and assist our clients in developing strategies to best service their business needs.
At The Bonadio Group you will be challenged to continually learn new skills, work in a fast-paced environment, provide exceptional detail and accuracy, and engage in coaching/mentoring of junior tax staff. We reward hard work through competitive salaries, lucrative bonuses, generous benefits, and professional growth opportunities.
- Review of complex business and individual tax returns.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance services.
- Ability to identify and research complex tax issues, develop resolutions, and prepare written conclusions.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff.
- Recognize the opportunity to provide new and innovative services.
- Have initiative to learn new tax skills the diverse client base at The Bonadio Group can offer including but not limited to public company tax services, banking and financial industry tax services, international, cross-border and expatriate compliance services, and transaction advisory services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with necessary 150 credit hours
- Current CPA certification
- 6+ years of taxexperience in a public accounting firm or equivalent experience
- Experience at a Big 4 or large regional firm is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work additional hours during peak client service delivery times
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Our summer hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to noon on Friday.
- The ability to work additional hours during busy season is critical, but the rest of the year, flexibility is key.