Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- High level of demonstrated technical proficiency to review corporate, partnership, individual, and trust federal, state, and local tax returns, estimated payments and extensions, and federal and state tax audits.
- Develop lesser experienced staff in both technical skill set and client engagement management.
- Determine appropriate tax objectives, scope and methodology and actively participate in decision making with client's management to understand the broader impact of current decisions and possible solutions.
- Effectively leverage available technology and other resources to maximize technical application to project, and holds the engagement team to the same standard.
- Serve as the primary engagement manager with economic responsibilities for billing, realization, and collections.
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development and client expansion activities.
- Stay abreast on the latest developments tax trends and legislation, along with any Firm standards and policies.
- 5-8 years of recent, related tax experience in public accounting; specialization with clients in the manufacturing, distribution, logistics, professional services, technology, consumer goods and services, or other industry specialization is ideal.
- Prior experience working with large, multi-state, internationally active middle-market clients is helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA or Bar License required.