Our Nashville office is actively seeking a dedicated client service Tax Manager with at least 6 years of progressive experience to manage tax advisory services, tax compliance and tax provision to a diversified client base focused on privately held businesses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a public accounting background in tax compliance, research and planning to contribute to the growth of our Nashville practice and to develop broad and deep tax consulting skills for business owners. This is an excellent role to deepen your already intricate tax expertise and gain exposure to business development activities.
- Manage tax advisory services, tax compliance, and tax provision to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services, technology and financial institutions
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Represent BKD in the professional and business community
- Participate in the proposal process for prospective clients
- Contribute to BKD sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and to internal learning and development.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field and CPA certificate required; Master’s degree in Taxation or Law degree a plus
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant progressive experience in public accounting tax including technical tax consulting and research
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Strong sense of ownership for delivering unmatched client service and excellent supervisory, team-building and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills