*This position can be seated in either our Fort Worth or Dallas practice*
- Manage tax advisory services, tax compliance, and tax provision to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services, technology and financial institutions
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Represent BKD in the professional and business community
- Participate in the proposal process for prospective clients
- Contribute to BKD sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and to internal learning and development.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field and CPA certificate required; Master’s degree in Taxation or Law degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant progressive experience in public accounting tax including technical tax consulting and research
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Strong sense of ownership for delivering unmatched client service and excellent supervisory, team-building and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job ID 2018-4979