$100K — $150K *
We have opportunities open for Tax professionals with experience as an International Tax manager with a solid understanding of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and the impact on international tax laws and regulations. Solid understanding of GILTI, FDII, and other new provisions related to U.S. taxation and updated international reporting forms (including 5471). Historical knowledge regarding sub-part F, foreign disclosure requirements, and structuring for cross-border businesses and families.
As a Tax Manager you will spend a great deal of time reviewing tax returns as well as researching and analyzing tax law, regulations, and decisions to propose the most effective strategies for compliance while maximizing profits and minimizing costs. International tax managers also assist with tax audits and managing any issues with local, state/regional or national authorities. Additionally, this position involves managing coworkers through day-to-day department management and/or with individual project management.
While our firm is involved in multinational corporate inbound and outbound taxation, our focus is on entrepreneurial individuals and the businesses that they own, cross border tax planning for wealthy families and trusts, and transactional consulting.
Candidates will be responsible for:
· Developing, motivating, and training associates and senior associates;
· Keeping up-to-date in current tax practices;
· Developing and sustaining client relationships;
· Reviewing compliance;
· Performing and reviewing tax consulting and research; and
· Contributing to a positive team environment.
· CPA or Bar Admission
· 5+ years of general tax experience that includes 2+ years of international tax experience, from either the public or private sector
· Compliance and consulting experience
· Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent project management and presentation skills
· Prior supervisory experience required
· Proficient with tax compliance; including corporate taxation, partnerships, trusts, and individuals
· Client focused and results driven
Valid through: 10/26/2021