We have partnered with a large financial services company in the Atlanta, GA area to provide them with a Tax Manager - Federal Income.
Our client is a full-service public accounting firm that offers Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Management Consulting and Investment Management services. Your tax knowledge, industry experience and commitment to client service are what we are looking for and we welcome the opportunity to have you explore joining our growing firm.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager:
- Review of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning and Projections.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date on current tax practices and technical issues.
- Understanding of income tax laws as they relate to various entities.
- Evaluating alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance.
- Recognize and communicate potential risks and identify potential changes in tax policy.
- Build client relationships.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff and assess performance.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Team with partners and managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Identify opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Tax Manager:
Must have C-Corp. and S-Corp. experience
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Accounting
- 5 to 12 Years of public accounting tax experience
- Minimum of 2 years of previous supervisory experience
- CPA designation
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in use of computers and firm utilized tax software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently
Benefits of the Tax Manager:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance