Amazing Professional Services Firm currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Tax Group. We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our team. This position has an opportunity to work across offices and partners.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining an amazing team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
Duties include but not limited to:
- Research tax issues and filing requirements that affect tax compliance.
- Review tax returns and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Research complex tax issues using internal revenue code, treasury regulations and other relevant authorities/guidance.
- Draft tax technical memorandums.
- Serve as the Engagement Manager on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution, and final deliverable development.
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of current client needs and target client requirements.
- Actively participate in proposal development, at the direction of management, and take a lead role responding to requests for proposal.
- Provide regular performance feedback as well as deliver timely performance evaluations.
- Develop subordinates' technical and industry skills and encourage growth.
- Demonstrate initiative, vision, resourcefulness, creativity and independent thinking. Lead by example.
- Education: BS/BA accounting preferred; MST preferred, CPArequired
- Minimum of 5 years taxexperience in a public accounting or real estate firm preferred
- Demonstrated writing skills a must; proposal development experiencedesired
- Demonstrated management skills.
- Strong tax research and writing skills
- Proven competence with MS Office and tax compliance and research software
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task