We have partnered with a large CPA Firm in the San Francisco, CA area to provide them with a Tax Director.
Responsibilities of the Tax Director:
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate directly with clients, and contribute to the development and education of professional staff.
- The position entails review of entity and individual tax returns in a paperless environment. The firm uses ProFX Tax software.
Requirements of the Tax Director:
- Highest level of technical knowledge required
- Being comfortable being first sign off on complex US business and individual tax returns
- BS/BA degree in Accounting with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in an accounting practice; CPA and/or JD required
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word required; familiarity with QuickBooks a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail producing consistent accuracy
- Good project management skills with ability to organize, prioritize and multitask daily tasks, projects, and to work independently.
Benefits of the Tax Director:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Profit Sharing plans available