CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP (CLA) is seeking a Tax Manager or Director with significant experience to join our growing Agribusiness and Cooperatives practice in Normal, IL. Our Agribusiness and Cooperatives team services the entire agribusiness industry including over 5,000 produces, more than 550 farm input and service providers, and over 250 cooperatives.
Our Managers and Directors possess strong engagement management skills, technical skills with an emphasis on operational efficiency. They have a passion for serving clients, leading work teams and ensuring we deliver on the CLA promise for our clients and each other. They are individuals who demonstrate outstanding expertise in an area of specialization and have a solid track record of developing effective client relationships and building effective teams to serve our clients. This path enables individuals to focus more directly on client work, building the client relationship and identifying ways we can bring our full breadth of service capabilities to serve their needs.
- Serve clients in a high impact manner, demonstrating command of their major area of specialization.
- Demonstrate deep technical skills, general industry knowledge, and knowledge of the firm’s capabilities.
- Excel at engagement management and operational excellence, developing standards in these areas for the firm.
- Provide leadership on client engagement, effectively managing the expectations of clients.
- Exhibit strong people management and team building skills.
- Establish leadership authority with team on engagements.
- Work effectively in executing engagement responsibilities.
- Demonstrate personal productivity and maintain high levels of utilization and region profitability by supporting multiple industry and service areas when not working in their respective major areas.
- Understand the firm’s financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements.
- Expand technical and professional knowledge through greater exposure to new client situations, regular self-study and formal training opportunities.
- Support business development opportunities as a high ranking expert and expand existing relationships through demonstrating high value and good strategic partnering capabilities.
- Build lasting relationships with clients and subordinate staff.
- 6+ years of taxexperience within a Public Accounting or Professional Services firm is required
- Bachelors or mastersdegree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other specialty area is required
- CPA is required