As a tax director you will:
- Consult with clients on business processes such as succession and tax planning.
- Lead, schedule, supervise, and review tax engagements.
- Develop and train team members to help them build inspired careers.
- Foster and build opportunities for our clients, communities, and people.
- Become an industry professional and attend industry-leading events and trainings.
- Perform a range of tax procedures in accordance with the size and complexity of the engagement.
- Review complex individual and corporate tax returns.
As our ideal candidate:
- You've been working as a senior in a public accounting firm for at least two years.
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- You have an active CPA certification. A JD or EA may be accepted in place of a CPA certification.
- You are looking for a firm that will support and foster your aspiring career goals.
- You jump at the chance to help others, and you're ready to join a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and confidently bring solutions to the table.