We are looking for high achieving and enthusiastic professionals with a desire to make a difference to join our team. Use your talent and passion to accelerate your personal growth and become a trusted business advisor to our world class clients. We offer an opportunity to rapidly develop your business and technical skills while simultaneously becoming a member of a team that values your opinion and experience.
This individual will spend time within our growing Tax practice working with closely held, middle market clients comprised of partnerships, individual family groups, fiduciaries and corporations with multi-state returns, as well as publicly traded multinational companies.
- Manage multiple engagements which include consulting, compliance, and tax planning services
- Consult with client service team to design and communicate innovative planning ideas for clients
- Work with client service team to ensure coordination and implementation
- Assist with and manage IRS and state audits
- Successfully manage client relationships by consistently providing clients timely and appropriate communication and services in relation to their needs
- Participate and actively contribute to new business development activities
- Supervise, motivate, and train junior level team members
- Assist in managing internal tax department through committee membership and group leader responsibilities
- Otherresponsibilities as necessary
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- MST preferred
- CPA certification required
- 8+ years of tax compliance experience within a public accounting firm
- Comprehensive tax consulting experience and demonstrated expertise in taxation and knowledge of federal and state taxlaws and regulation
- An ability to effectively present information and appropriately respond to questions from clients and team members
- A track record of successful new business development experience a plus
- Excellent analytical, supervisory, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Experience and continued interest in developing and mentoring junior team members
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel required.
- Experience with ProSystem FX Engagement preferred
- Ability to travel as required by business