Boutique tax prep firm offering the highest quality accounting, tax, and consulting services in the Bay Area is currently seeking a TaxAccountant to join our team. Our office is located in the San Francisco Marina District. We pride ourselves in creating a warm friendly atmosphere for our clients and staff. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, self-motivated individual pursuing a career in accounting. We believe constantly improving our methods and processes. Our staff is equipped with all the necessary resources to succeed, and we utilize the most current technology available. We strive to create an environment where our staff can develop their professional careers with greater autonomy, influence, and gratification.
- Provide tax planning and compliance services for clients.
- Maintain extensive communication with clients and management
- Address clients' needs in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Perform research on complex tax issues.
- Represent clients beforetax authorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certified Public Accountant
- 5+ years tax preparation experience.
- Experience preparing, reviewing, and tax planning for individual, partnership, LLC, trust and corporate clients.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Lacerte and Tax Tools software
Job Type: Full-time