Are you an experienced Tax Accountant in the NYC or Stamford, CT market? The role is on a partner track as we are working with several of our clients, all of which are dynamic and respected Top 100 CPA firms, that are looking for successors to the current leaders that are seeking near term retirement.
As a Tax Accountant, you'll be responsible for preparing individual, partnership and corporate tax returns, including consolidated and multi-state returns.
· Prepping individual, partnership and corporate tax returns in accordance with firm procedures and policies
· Completing tasks in a timely manner
· Addressing roadblocks by asking appropriate questions and seeking counsel
· Setting effective work assignment priorities
· Ensuring that job execution, documentation, and completion adheres to required policies and procedures
· Producing clear, concise, thorough, and professional quality results
An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or law
CPA, MS in Taxation and/or LLM preferred (or in process)
At least 3 years experience working in tax for a public accounting firm, or similar industry experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills