At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
- Preparation and analysis of data that supports reporting of deferred income tax.
- Preparation activities for the monthly deferred income tax analysis required for regulatory reporting.
- Prepare the on-going deferred income tax forecast which supports internal financial projections and regulatory reporting requirements, including stress-testing and resolution/recovery planning.
- Support the tax provision process by assisting in the monthly analysis of deferred income tax balances and related compilation of data for deferred tax journal entries.
- Interact with other functional groups within the tax department and with the business units to collect and process accounting and income tax information.
- Interact with business units regarding the output of the deferred tax reporting and forecast results.
- Participate in the Corporate Tax efforts to comply with documentation requirements supporting internal controls (SOX/COSO) and providing documentation for internal and external auditors that perform control testing.
*Please note this position is based out of Charlotte, NC. No option to work remote. There is no relocation assistance available.
- 8+ years of tax and accounting experience
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Designation
- Big four public accounting experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Hyperion Essbase experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Large corporate income tax return experience
- 5+ years of experience with ASC 740, Accounting for Income Tax